Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Super Moon

We went on an adventure tonight - we went chasing the moon in our car, looking for a great spot to watch it rise.



Tonight, 6th May, 2012 it was the closest it has been in around 18 years.

Jase and I spent some of our first dates here at this bench, eating chips.
Who'd have thought, nearly fifteen years later, we'd be here with our three kids?!

I looked at my precious babies and the thought they would be grown adults next time this happens almost took my breath away. Sometimes I wish time would stand still for a bit. I need to live in the now a bit more often, soak in every moment - really live each day.


It was a beautiful sight! I'm glad we made the effort to go somewhere special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)