Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Brown paper packages, tied up with strings...

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure in participating in a craft-swap. It was both nerve-wracking and exciting all at the same time.



I started several projects for my mysterious swap partner before settling on making a soft woollen beret, a decorated scarf and a notecard set.






In return, I received a covered notebook, a headband and a cute little wristlet made from babushka fabric. What a treat to receive such a beautiful package in the mail :)

Thanks Karen from Sew Me Something Special for my lovely gift!

__________________________________________________________

So.... have you ever participated in a craft swap? How did it go for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)