Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sometimes it's easier just to give in

I cloth nappied both my bigger kids. Terry nappies, snappis and covers (more or less) all the way. I've always been a big fan of reducing waste so it made me feel good to be doing something good for the environment, and saving money to boot! I always wanted to get around to making my own fitted cloth nappies but despite having fabric and patterns, I just never got around to it.

This time round, it's been a bit harder to do the whole folded terry towelling thing. For one thing, I'm not (yet) organised enough to be getting all of that ready and still get out the door to drop Number One at school. Secondly, it's just been harder and harder to find pilchers/covers  (and clothing) to go over the bulky folded squares and lastly I've just been kind of lazy!

Lucky I found these - I loooove them! Totally waterproof and very, very cost-effective. I ended up importing them myself and saved a fortune :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)