Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Warm, woolly happiness...

In two weeks we're off to Melbourne! Can't wait to enjoy a bit of cool weather, it has been way too hot up here!

Despite the heat, knitting/crochet has been way more appealing than folding laundry over the last few days, so here is what I've got up to while I'm watching telly at night:


This is a cocoon that I've made for the new bubby... can't wait to put him in it on a sheepskin and take pictures of him sleeping! It seemed sort of Snugglepot and Cuddlepie...


This is the beginning of a blanket I'm making for him. Couldn't resist this wool at the end of last season - seemed a great unisex colour and only 50c a ball, so I'll have plenty for another project...


And here is Natti wearing her finished beret - all ready for the cold Melbourne weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)