Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home...

I love that quote! It's by choreographer and dancer Twyla Tharp and pretty much sums up my way of life where art is my way of escaping all the responsible things I should be doing :)

I'm procrastinating again today, but this time I'm actually folding laundry because I'm scared to get started on Zander's quilt!!! Here's a sneak peak at some of the fabrics I've collected:


I know once I get started I'll work out what is missing and I'll be back to Spotlight for more material!

I think I'm going to work on the applique designs first and then put the quilt together afterwards. I'm thinking it will be lots of long horizontal lines, possibly wobbly lines (if I can work out how to do it) with a rocket and maye an alien/astronaut on top. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)