Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

I did it!

My New Year's resolutions this year:
* Count your blessings
* Stop procrastinating about stuff you want to do and just DO IT

I didn't think I really needed a blog, but I'm coming to realise in order to get stuff done, I need to be accountable to someone, somewhere... So here we are.

I think this blog is going to be about sharing those recipes I always agree to email people (but never get around to actually doing) and about actually finishing, in a timely manner, the various arty things I start (something that will make my husband very happy). Let's see how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Sam :-) I look forward to seeing your creations. Love Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)